Quilting By Design offers Longarm quilting services on site. We quilt on a Gammill with Statler Stitcher and have lots of designs and thread colours to choose from.
We use both 100% Cotton Signature thread, and 100% Polyester Glide thread.
To estimate the cost of getting your quilt long armed with us, multiply the length of your quilt by the width of your quilt (in inches) and multiply by what type of quilting best fits your needs.
Edge to edge quilting: $0.024/sq inch
- All over design, pantographs and e2e patterns
Edge to edge Plus: $0.038/sq inch
- All over design, pantographs and e2e patterns, with some customization (seprate borders, decal cut outs, etc.)
Custom Quilting: $0.048/sq inch
- Specific designs in each block, sashing, borders, etc.
All of these prices are a starting point, and are subject to change.
Quilting Checklist: You know your quilt is ready to be quilted when
- Quilt top is pressed and squared
- Quilt back is pressed and squared
- Backing and batting are at least 6" longer and wider than the quilt
- All threads clipped and seams secured